Central Registration at the Rec Centre
Registration for many teams and programs throughout the community is available in one spot! This Wednesday, September 3rd from 6pm - 8pm!
2014-2015 District Calendar
This has been available on the district's website for a few weeks now, and you can find it here. This will give you a good guideline as to what should happen once school goes back. However, depending on the length of time, be aware that this may change.
Temporary Education Support ($40/day Payment)
Regardless of your opinions on this offering from the BC government, should you choose to register, you can at this website here. FAQs are available here.
Some of the fine print you may not be aware of:
- Payments will be processed within 30 days after the month that the labour disruption ends (ie. if it ends Sept 9th, Payments may not arrive until after October 30th.)
- Only children 12 and under can receive these payments
- They must be attending a BC Public School (not private/independent school students)
- Only one parent may register (if you share custody of a child, only one parent can register)
- If you cannot register online, you need to phone the numbers provided and a paper one will be mailed to you