- Cancellations – Clients MUST give as much notice as possible before cancelling a session. Cancellations on the day of your session after 2pm may be forfeited but is up to the discretion of Kimberly/Momentum Learning Centre.
- I understand that emergencies do happen, and sometimes we can make alternate arrangements (ie. Shorter session, later time, worked out solutions to certain questions/how-to video sent, etc.)
- Cancellations by Kimberly – If Kimberly needs to cancel appointments because of illness or emergencies, as much notice will be given to the client. Depending on the situation alternate arrangements may be made (like above).
- No charge for any session cancelled by Kimberly.
- No Bus Days – Sessions may be cancelled on days that the busses don’t run due to extreme cold, unsafe road conditions, or extreme heat. Students sometimes don’t have their work with them, or we are busy digging ourselves out and so a session doesn’t always make sense that day.
- No charge for any session cancelled by no-bus days.
- Kimberly, or the student/parent will aim to contact each other that morning before noon to make arrangements.
- Late/No Show – Kimberly will wait for 15 minutes after the appointed time. If you do not show up for your appointment, that session will be forfeited and come out of your prepaid sessions. There may be exceptions to this at the discretion of Momentum Learning Centre.
- Rebooking – Rebooking will be done based on availability of open sessions in the upcoming week or week
Please let me know if you have any additional questions
- Prepayment will be accepted prior to the start of each child’s program, in packages of sessions. Your program cannot be guaranteed until payment has been received. A payment schedule will be developed between you and Momentum Learning Centre
- Payments will be accepted through Email Money Transfers (or cash/cheque if you live local to Quesnel and arrangements are made). If you are unfamiliar with paying online, Momentum Learning Centre can guide you through the process.
- Momentum Learning Centre will make every effort to communicate often with parents/guardian regarding the child’s progress as well as additional information
- Contact with the child’s teacher will also be provided if, after discussion, we feel it would be beneficial.
- With parent permission, students are encouraged to communicate with Kimberly, and calls/emails/text messages will be accepted throughout the week.
Student & parent responsibilities
- Each person will be treated in a fair and respectful manner; it is your responsibility to also treat Kimberly in this way.
- Children are responsible come to each session with a smile on their face, ready to leave the problems of their day behind, and try something different (as well as bringing any required textbooks where needed).
- Depending on your child’s needs, Momentum Learning Centre may provide access to activities and learning opportunities outside of online sesssions if your child is local to Quesnel.
- Parents will be consulted if/when these activities will be included in your child’s program.
CoVID 19 Safety Plan & Communicable Disease Plan
- As directed by WorksafeBC and the Provincial Health Officer, a COVID-19 Safety Plan or Communicable Disease Prevention Plan will be in place as required throughout the year.
- Along with regional and provincial Public Health Guidelines, I will continue to take each one of my student's current health situation, as well as my own, into account when discussing the types of programs available and the health & safety protocol we will follow.
If you have an in-person appointment with me, please consider the following notes:
- Since 2011, I have taken an individualized approach to the programs I offer. The health and well-being of my clients and I have always been a priority, so I will continue to take everyone's health situation into consideration going forward
- Please ask for clarification where needed!