COVID-19 & Communicable Diseases
- As directed by WorksafeBC and the Provincial Health Officer, a COVID-19 Safety Plan is no longer needed. Instead, businesses are to transition to a Communicable Disease Plan.
- As of July 1st 2021, BC officially moved into Step 3 which was also the start of the transition for businesses from their COVID-19 Safety Plans to the new Communicable Disease Prevention Plan. You can read the WCB Guidelines here and the Employers guide here.
- Along with regional and provincial Public Health Guidelines, I will continue to take each one of my student's current health situation, as well as my own, into account when discussing the types of programs available and the health & safety protocol we will follow.
If you have an in-person appointment with me, please consider the following notes:
- Sessions or meetings are by appointment only.
- Use of masks, hand hygiene and routine cleaning will continue for the time being for the care and consideration of those with compromised immune systems in my small office.
- I continue to request students & parents not come to my office if sick or ill (even if it's "I think I might be coming down with something" or "I'm just getting over a cold/flu"). There are many options that we can use instead of in-person sessions while you recover!
- Over the past 10 years at Momentum I have taken an individualized approach to the programs I offer. The health and well-being of my clients and I have always been a priority as we are all part of my Momentum Family. So, I will continue to take everyone's health situation into consideration going forward
- Please ask for clarification where needed!